In episode #1460, we discuss how Apple’s changing privacy regulations will affect people’s advertising strategies. Regulations are getting stricter and there is an increasing focus on people’s privacy and rights, which means that advertisers can no longer rely on the invasive strategies they have always used. Tune in to hear why you need to adjust right now to stay ahead of the game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Apple’s IDFA Change Should Shift How We Do Marketing.
- [00:38] What IDFA means, how it works, and what it means for advertisers.
- [01:08] Apple is making it more difficult for advertisers to track people and the sites they visit.
- [01:16] Users now have to give explicit permission for ad publishers to track them.
- [01:42] The changes are inevitable and there are likely to be more changes coming.
- [02:15] In the future targeting is going to be harder due to all the government restrictions.
- [02:34] Some companies like Apple are big on privacy while others aim for more ad revenue.
- [03:00] The one-man media company concept and how it applies to all companies.
- [03:40] Consider how to build and own those audiences so you don’t need other platforms.
- [04:05] Learn to adapt now with these times where people’s rights are protected.
- [04:59] That’s it for today!
- [05:00] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: